Announcement of speakers for DERMAGYAN- 2018
May 30 2018
Applications were invited for DERMAGYAN- the IADVL Online Lecture Series for 2018-2019. The 6 received applications were evaluated by the Academy members by the use of a pre-decided scoring sheet to select the suitable candidate and topic. A speaker was selected based on significant contribution to the topic, the relevance of the topic opted for and whether or not the same had been covered in the past Dermagyan lectures. A minimum score of 50 out of 100 was required for consideration as a speaker.
The following is the list of speakers (in alphabetical order) with the chosen topics for DERMAGYAN 2018 based on the scores, received from Academy members.
1. Dr Nilay Kanti Das- Ethics in Clinical Research
2. Dr Paschal D ‘Souza- Drug interactions in Dermatology
3. Dr Chander Grover- Surgical Onychology (When, where and how?)
4. Dr Abhay Martin-Newer drugs and newer reactions
5. Dr Vibhu Mendiratta- Hair loss in children
6. Dr G Raghurama Rao-Cutaneous Anthrax
They will now be invited to deliver the DERMAGYAN lectures for 2018 that will be available on the website from July 2018.
Dr Lalit Gupta
IADVL DERMAGYAN Coordinator
Dr. K. A. Seetharam
Chairperson IADVL Academy
Dr. Deepika Pandhi
Convener IADVL Academy
Dr Ramesh Bhat
Dr. Umashankar Nagaraju
Hon. Secretary General IADVL