Call for Speakers for Academy Session at MIDDERMACON
Feb 26 2018
MIDDERMACON-2018 (middermacon18.com/index.html) is being held in Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu from Friday 10th August to Sunday 12th August, 2018.
The IADVL Academy, in consultation with the Local Scientific Committee, is planning two sessions (each consisting of three 15-min lectures) and a panel discussion (45 minutes) on the following topics:
1: Cutaneous Adverse Drug Reactions (11.8.2018)
1. How to identify a cause of drug reaction in polypharmacy: pharmacovigilance approach
2. Diagnostic tests in CADR: where do we stand?
3. Paradoxical drug reactions in dermatology: An under recognised entity
4.. A case scenario based panel discussion on management of difficult CADR cases- including -DRESS,/DIHS, AGEP, Patients on AKT
2: Connective Tissue Diseases (11.8.2018)
1. CTD in pregnancy- Management including prevention of adverse fetal outcomes
2. Investigative approach in CTD for diagnosis AND monitoring for elusive cure
3. Approach to the diagnosis and management of a patient of cutaneous vasculitis- A Dermatologist’s Perspective
4.A case scenario based panel discussion on difficult cases- including recalcitrant Acute cutaneous lupus erythematosus, drug therapy in systemic sclerosis and undifferentiated or Overlap syndrome
All IADVL Life Members are invited to participate as faculty by offering to speak on any of these topics or moderate the panel discussion. As with DERMACON, speakers will have to arrange for their own transport but the organizers have kindly offered complimentary registration fee and accommodation.
Please fill up the attached application and send it along with your brief CV and abstract of the proposed talk t0 email@example.com by 30th March, 2018.
Dr Ramesh Bhat Dr Umashankar Nagaraju
President, IADVL Hon. Secretary General, IADVL
Dr KA Seetharam Dr Deepika Pandhi
IADVL Academy IADVL Academy