Applications and/or nominations are invited from IADVL Life Members in the standard format (attached) for the IADVL DERMAPRACTICE Award 2017.
This is a new award category that is being implemented this year following the approval of the AGBM of the Commencing Year 2017 of a proposal for such an award. The award is to be given to 4 best practitioners, one from each zone, in recognition of their services to the specialty and the association.
- The age of the applicant should be above 50 years
- The applicant must be LIFE MEMBERS of the association
- The applicant should be engaged in full time practice with no teaching for at least 10 years as on date of application of award.
The award will be either by application or nomination and will be decided on following criteria:
- Faculty at National/ State/Regional Conferences/CMEs/workshops - 20 marks
- IADVL Organisation posts held - 20 marks
- International memberships/fellowships positions in societies/other achievements - 20 marks
- Conferences organised at national/state level - 20 marks
- Social/Community service - 10 marks
- Academic achievements and publications - 10 marks
The award can be considered only for those who score more than 60%.
These awards will be decided by a five-member Jury comprising the IADVL President, President Elect, Immediate Past President, Hon. Secretary General and Chairperson, IADVL Practice Management Cell.
The award presentation will be made on IADVL Felicitation Day at DERMACON 2018 at Kochi, Kerala.
All applications/nominations must be titled – Application for IADVL DERMAPRACTICE Award 2017: Name of applicant/nominee – and sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th September, 2017.
Download Application format
Dr. Shyamanta Barua
Hon. Secretary General (2016-2017)
Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists & Leprologists (IADVL)