Announcement inviting application for membership of IADVL Academy (2022- 2023)
Nov 26 2021
Dear IADVL members,
Applications are invited from IADVL Life Members for ‘Membership of the IADVL Academy’ for (2022- 2023)
Life members having 8 years of experience after their postgraduate qualification are eligible to apply. Those who have been members earlier are not eligible.
While this is a prestigious assignment, reflecting seniority, experience, expertise and most importantly, commitment to the IADVL, it is also a responsibility, for the planning and execution of the Association’s academic endeavors.
In addition to collective duties for Chairperson, Convener (e.g. evaluation of orations, and observership centres and candidates, etc.), members will also be assigned various administrative activities, as follows (under the supervision of the Academy Chairperson and Convener and IADVL EC):
1. Liaison with SIGs (with the designation of 'IADVL SIG Coordinator', who would liaise with SIGs to ensure their optimal functioning)
2. Coordination of Grants (with the designation of 'IADVL Research Grants Coordinator', who would coordinate the process of application, disbursement and monitoring of all IADVL Research Grants)
3. Supervision of Patient information pamphlets, Academy/SIG bulletins and books (with the designation of 'IADVL Academy Publications Coordinator', who would oversee the publications of the IADVL Academy & SIGs)
4. Coordination of Observerships (with the designation of 'IADVL Observerships Coordinator', who would coordinate the Observership Centre applications, Observership applications and their monitoring, disbursement and issuance of certificates)
5. Coordination of Scholarships (With the designation of 'IADVL Scholarships Coordinator’, who would coordinate the Scholarship applications and their monitoring, disbursement and issuance of certificates)
6. Coordination of IADVL Online Lecture series (with the designation of 'IADVL Online Lecture Series Coordinator', who would be responsible for coordinating the selection of faculty and webcasting of IADVL Online Lecture Series)
7.Coordinate of IADVL Postgraduate activities (with the designation of 'IADVL Postgraduate Activities Coordinator' who would be responsible for monitoring Postgraduate thesis grant and postgraduate thesis based award session.
8. Coordinate feed on website as IADVL Academy website coordinator
Those interested are requested to fill the attached application form and mail it with a brief CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th December 2021. E-mail to any other e-mail account may not be considered.
Please mention ‘Application for IADVL Academy- 2022’ in the subject line of your e-mail.
Dr Deepika Pandhi Dr Dipankar De
Chairperson (2020- 2021) Convener (2020- 2021)
IADVL Academy IADVL Academy
Dr Lalit Kumar Gupta Dr Rashmi Jindal
Chairperson (2022- 2023) Convener (2022- 2023)
IADVL Academy IADVL Academy
Dr Jayadev Betkerur Dr Rashmi Sarkar Dr Feroz K
President President Elect Hon. Secretary General
IADVL IADVL IADVL
Download Application form for IADVL ACADEMY Member (2022- 2023)