Announcement calling for speakers for Academy sessions at MIDDERMACON.
Apr 26 2019
MIDDERMACON-2019 is being held in Patna, Bihar from Friday 23rd August to Sunday 25th August, 2019.
The IADVL Academy, in consultation with the Local Scientific Committee, is planning two sessions (each consisting of three lectures and a panel discussion) on the following topics:
1. Diagnostic algorithm for vasculitis?- 20 min
2. Livedoid vasculopathy and cutaneous polyarteritis nodosa- update 15 min
3. Pediatric vasculitis: approach to management- 20 min
4. Case based panel discussion on vasculitis- 35 min
B. Therapeutic and Investigative Dermatology
1. Phosphodiesterase inhibitors in non-psoriatic indications- 20 min
2. Microbiome in acne, rosacea and hidradenitis suppurativa- 20 min
3. Atopic dermatitis- new therapeutic paradigms- 20 min
4. Panel Discussion- What's new and usable in diagnosis of vesiculobullous disorders- 30 min
All IADVL Life Members are invited to participate as faculty by offering to speak on any of these topics or moderate the panel discussion. As with DERMACON, speakers will have to arrange for their own transport, registration fee and accommodation.
Please fill up the attached application and send it along with your brief CV and abstract of the proposed talk to email@example.com by 30th May, 2019.
Dr KA Seetharam Dr Deepika Pandhi
Chairperson Convener and Chairperson Designate
IADVL Academy IADVL Academy
Dr P Narasimha Rao Dr Umashankar Nagaraju
President, IADVL Hon. Secretary General, IADVL
APPLICATION FORM for MIDDERMACON final