IADVL -World Skin Health Day 2019
Mar 23 2019
As you are aware, IADVL is observing World Skin Health Day all over India on 6th April 2019.
I am glad to inform you that International League of Dermatological Societies (ILDS) has endorsed our activities and hence, all activities will be organized in association with ILDS.
Plan of action: To focus on Theme of the year: FIGHT THE TOPICAL STEROID MIS-USE
We shall proceed as below.
1. Press release and press conferences all over India- State branches, City chapters all will have to communicate to public through media.
2. Facebook & Twitter campaign
3. Camps and Health Education talks wherever possible.
4. Rural camps can be conducted all over India
5. To create community awareness through various other events as you all wish in the form of playing documentary movies, street play, human chain, cycle rally and many more.
6. Public seminars on a local TV and Radio channels.
Kindly feel free to contact us if you need further information.
Seeking for the valuable co-operation of all members.
Dr P Narasimha Rao Dr. Umashankar Nagaraju
President, IADVL Hon Secretary General, IADVL
Dr. Sanjeev Vaishampayan Dr. Pankaj Tiwari
Chairperson,Community Convener, Community
Dermatology Committee Dermatology Committee