Invite to Apply for 'DERMAGYAN, the IADVL Online Lecture 2019'
Feb 28 2019
We are happy to invite applications from IADVL life members (except executive committee and IADVL academy members) for delivering “DERMAGYAN, the IADVL online lecture“ for the academic year 2019. The DERMAGYAN online lecture series has been a very popular and successful IADVL project, initiated since 2015. Some of the very eminent and erudite speakers have shared their knowledge and experience through these lectures that have immensely benefitted postgraduates and practitioners across the country.
This year the academy has selected 9 topics for deliberation. The selected topics include:
1. Basics of research and statistical methods in dermatology
2. Chemical peeling- Everything a dermatologist ought to know
3. Challenges in the management of rosacea
4. Neonatal dermatologic emergencies
5. Video demonstration of examination of nerves and nerve function assessment
6. An approach to primary immunodeficiency dermatological disorders
7. Dermoscopy for beginners- Practical aspects
8. How to approach Leg Ulcer
9. Post Kala Azar Dermal Leishmaniasis
Please select your topic of choice (maximum 2-in order of preference) and send in your application in the attached proforma along with your brief CV and photograph, to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com by 15th March 2019. The speakers will be selected by the academy and approved by the executive committee. The academy members, EC members and the members, who have delivered Dermagyan lectures previously need not apply. The earlier lectures and topics can be viewed at the official website of IADVL- www.iadvl.org on the Academy page. Please also note that the selected speakers will be required to record the lecture at a venue and in a format approved by the IADVL executive committee.
Dr Lalit K Gupta
IADVL Online Lecture Series Coordinator
Dr K A Seetharam Dr Deepika Pandhi
(Chairperson IADVL Academy) (Convener IADVL Academy
Dr P Narsimha Rao Dr Umashankar Nagaraju
(President, IADVL) (Hon’ Secretary General, IADVL)
Dermagyan Online Lecture 2019- Application Form