Call for Application for Speakers for Omnicuris Lecture on Psoriasis
Dec 18 2018
We are pleased to inform you that IADVL is planning to host video lecture modules through Omnicuris on topics of current dermatological importance for the benefits of the members. One of the planned modules is on Psoriasis. There are 8 topics; each topic will be of 30-minute duration which will be followed by 10 MCQs. The members will have to watch the videos and solve the MCQs. Qualified members will get 1 CME credit hours from the State Medical councils. We express our thanks to the members of SIG Psoriasis for identifying the topics.
Members who are interested to deliver these lectures can apply in the attached application format and send it along with your brief CV to the Hon secretary General at email@example.com and to the Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st Dec 2018. The IADVL EC and Academy will select the speakers based on the experience and expertise of the applicant.
1.. Epidemiology and genetics
2. Pathogenesis, immunology, therapeutic targets including recent advances
3. Diagnostic work up, including histopathology, therapeutic decision making including severity scoring and systemic screening
4. Clinical features including childhood psoriasis and atypical presentations
5. Topical therapy
6. Conventional systemic therapy
7. Biologic therapy including small molecules.
8. Management points in difficult psoriasis (scalp, palmoplantar, flexural, nail, pustular, erythroderma, arthritis, HIV, pregnancy)
Dr K A Seetharam Dr Deepika Pandhi
(Chairperson IADVL Academy) (Convener IADVL Academy)
Dr Ramesh Bhatt Dr P Narasimha Rao
(President, IADVL) (President Elect, IADVL)
Dr Umashankar Nagaraju
(Hon’ Secretary General, IADVL)