Announcement for IADVL Observerships -2019
Sep 25 2018
Applications are invited for IADVL observerships for the year 2019 in the following subjects and centers (please see the attached file for the number of seats available and other details).
The requirements for applying for observerships are:-
- Should compulsorily be an IADVL member (LM/PLM).
- Applicants should have obtained their degree or diploma or DNB in dermatology (and not still pursuing their studies).
- They should not be working in the same institution.
- They must not have availed observerships or training fellowships in the past
- Candidates once selected will have to give an undertaking to complete the observership within the stipulated time (31.12.2019) failing which they may not be considered for future observerships from the IADVL.
- Candidates would also need to give an undertaking not to train non-dermatologists in dermatology procedures
The duration of observership and stipend are as follows:-
- For IADVL LMs or PLMs aged less than 35 years (as on 31.12.2018): Duration of 4 weeks and a stipend of Rs 10,000.
- For IADVL LMs aged 35 years or above (as on 31.12.2018): Duration of 2 weeks and NO stipend.
Applications should be sent in the attached format, specifying not more than two choices of centers to email@example.com by 31st October, 2018. All correspondence will be via this e-mail only. Applications will be considered if they are sent in required format and only if sent to this e-mail.
Please send in the application form only in the WORD FORMAT. Other formats will not be accepted.
The list of successful candidates, selected on the basis of merit, will be announced by 7th January 2019 on www.iadvl.org . Certificate and stipend will be disbursed only after successful completion of the observership and on receipt of the feedback forms from both the program director and observer.
Dr. Sudhir Nayak U.K. and Dr. Maitreyee Panda
IADVL Observership Co-ordinators (IADVL Academy)
Dr. K A Seetharam Dr. Deepika Pandhi
IADVL Academy IADVL Academy
Dr. Ramesh M Bhat Dr. Umashankar Nagaraju
President, IADVL Hon Secretary General, IADVL
Application Form for IADVL Observership 2019
Centre List 2019