World Skin Health Day - 6th April 2018
Mar 30 2018
Greetings! As you are aware, IADVL is observing World Skin Health Day all over India on 6th April 2018.
I am glad to inform you that International League of Dermatological Societies (ILDS) has endorsed our activities and hence, all activities will be organized in association with ILDS.
Plan of action: We shall proceed as below.
1. Press release and press conferences all over India- State branches, City chapters all will have to communicate to the public through media. Common Press release prepared by IADVL, National with the help of ITATSA, ITART and ITAQ has been attached for use.
2. Facebook & Twitter campaign.
3. Camps and Health Education talks wherever possible.
4. Rural camps can be conducted all over India
5. Skin Safar Rath- in continuation of this endeavor to reach to the length & breadth of the country a Skin Safar, knowledge campaign about awareness on skin hygiene & diseases, early detection & treatment of Leprosy, awareness & eradication of the social stigma attached to Vitiligo(Leucoderma) is planned from Kashmir to Kanyakumari over a period of 3 months.
6. Distribute skin health and patient information leaflets to members of the public- ITART will send leaflets about Fungal infections in 12 languages which will be circulated shortly.
7. To create community awareness through various other events as you all wish in the form of playing documentary movies, street play, human chain, cycle rally and many more.
8. Public seminars on a local TV and Radio channels.
Kindly find the following attachments for effective implementation of all these social activities campaigns of IADVL :
1. Press Release - For a press meet in all state HQs & City chapters.
2. WORLD health day banners.
3. POWERPOINT presentations about steroid misuse and Fungal infections.
Kindly feel free to contact us if you need further information.
Seeking for the valuable co-operation of all members.
Dr.Ramesh Bhat Dr.Umashankar Nagaraju
President, IADVL Hon Secretary General, IADVL
World Skin Health -Banner
World Skin Health Day- ITASTA
Press Release Statement