MIDDERMACON-2017 (www.middermacon17.com) is being held in Navi Mumbai on Saturday, 12th August and Sunday, 13th August, 2017.
The IADVL Academy, in consultation with the Local Scientific Committee, is planning two sessions (each consisting of 15-min lectures) and a panel discussion, on the following topics:
1: Infections (12.8.2017)
- Challenges in the management of genital HPV infection
- Approach to a patient with leprosy suspected to be a MDT non-responder
- Panel discussion: Challenges in the treatment of dermatophytoses
2: Blistering diseases (13.8.2017)
- Newer methods of diagnosis and monitoring of response to treatment in pemphigus
- Pulse therapy: current status
- Rituximab in immunobullous disorders
- A case scenario based panel discussion: Dilemmas in the diagnosis and treatment of immunobullous disorders
All IADVL Life Members are invited to participate as faculty by offering to speak on any of these topics or moderate the panel discussion. As with DERMACON, speakers will have to register for the conference and arrange for their own transport and accommodation.
Please fill up the attached application and send it along with your brief CV and abstract of the proposed talk to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th April, 2017.
Dr Yogesh Marfatia
Dr Shyamanta Barua
Hon. Secretary General, IADVL
Dr Ameet Valia
Chairperson, IADVL Academy
Dr K A Seetharam
Convener, IADVL Academy
Dr Deepika Pandhi